It is important to know what to expect when attending a court mandated alcohol and drug assessment as the requirements are slightly different than a self referral.
A few documents are needed to complete your assessment
- Complete driving abstract – can be obtained at any D.O.L or online at https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dsdiadr/
- Washington State Criminal History – can be located at https://fortress.wa.gov/wsp/watch/
- Police report of incident – if applicable – or can be provided by your legal representation
- Referring agency’s contact information – attorney, probation officer, social worker etc…
- Assessment fee – due at the time of your appointment if you need assistance with any of these items, don’t hesitate to contact us and our friendly staff will guide you.
- A urine sample will be required at the time of your appointment