It is important to know what to expect when attending a court mandated alcohol and drug assessment as the requirements are slightly different than a self referral.
A few documents are needed to complete your assessment
- Complete driving abstract – can be obtained at any D.O.L or online at https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dsdiadr/
- Washington State Criminal History – can be located at https://fortress.wa.gov/wsp/watch/
- Police report of incident – if applicable – or can be provided by your legal representation
- Referring agency’s contact information – attorney, probation officer, social worker etc…
- Assessment fee – due at the time of your appointmentIf you need assistance with any of these items, don’t hesitate to contact us and our friendly staff will guide you.
- A urine sample will be required at the time of your appointment
You will spend time in an interview/discussion with our counselor and lastly, your assessment results will be reported and explained to you. Plenty of time will be provided for any questions you may have and referrals given for any resources you may need or want.
Typically, all paperwork signed and documents provided your evaluation will be sent to whomever you request within one to two weeks of your assessment date.